Our dear assistant team manager Alexcandre Marceau-Gozsy took the time to write us a progress report. Here’s a quick rundown of the important points:
- Some parts of the vehicle are being redesigned to conform to regulations or to be optimized.
- Fortunately we were able to delegate some tasks as third year personal projects such as the front suspension (Laurence Lebel), analysis of aerodynamics stability1 (Simon Bourgeult-Coté) and the roll cage (William Perey).
- The molds have been put together but some are still being painted and sanded. Teams have been established to make sure the workshop is manned at least three days a week,
- Microcontroller programming has begun. Simon Dufour is almost done with the steering wheel’s controller.
- Battery pack redesign in progress.
- Auxialiary controller has been delegated as a third year personal project.
A lot of this has to be done by october 15th so we can submit our report to the judges!
1 I hope I translated this right…